Use the stone to produce baked goods with a light and crispy bottom crust. Perfect for baking pizzas, bread, biscuits and buns. Designed for conventional ovens or barbecues and produces results similar to a traditional baking oven. Can also be used for serving, as it keeps your pizza warm. Suitable for conventional ovens, microwave ovens and BBQs.
Care and use:
Never place a cold pizza stone in a warm oven as it may crack.
Never use the pizza stone over a naked flame.
Cooking your pizza:
1. Place the pizza stone in the oven.
2. Set the desired temperature according to the recipe.
3. Flatten the dough on a floured surface and add any desired toppings.
4. When the oven has reached the correct cooking temperature, place the pizza on the stone and bake.
5. Once the pizza is done, remove it from the oven and enjoy.