Use the stone to produce baked goods with a light and crispy bottom crust. Perfect for pizzas, sourdough bread, biscuits, etc. Designed for conventional ovens but produces results similar to your favourite take-out. Can also be used for serving as it holds your pizza warm. Suitable for both standard and microwave ovens.
Care and use:
Never place a cold pizza stone in a warm oven as it may crack.
Never use the pizza stone over an open fire.
Cooking your pizza:
1. Place the pizza stone in the oven.
2. Set the desired temperature according to the recipe.
3. Flatten the dough on a floured surface and add any desired toppings.
4. When the oven has reached the correct cooking temperature, place the pizza on the stone and bake.
5. Once the pizza is done, remove it from the oven and enjoy.